We are looking for team members with diverse technical backgrounds who love to solve problems and can leverage their personal experience to grow our team. If outstanding technical opportunities interest you, you should consider this position. We are interested in universal coders who like to solve original problems with production-ready code.
What you will do:
- Research-driven development: researching and using new languages and technologies to implement projects in the best possible way;
- Test-Driven Development and BDD;
- Extensive use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices;
git branching and deployment with git;
- Agile practices in software development;
- Extensive knowledge transfer between experienced developers and interns.
- Your engineering attitude is more important than the language stack you are experienced with;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred and BSc is required.
- You should demonstrate a completed, delivered, shipped and live web application (single page application, classic CRUD application or a progressive web app) which you
have developed or have helped to develop.
- Willing to work as part of a team which consists of experienced developers as well as interns.
- If you do not meet the requirements, you can try to apply for a similar internship position in our company.
You will get bonus points for any these skills:
- A certificate of completion of Programming in C# Exam 70-483 by Microsoft (this can be obtained by taking the Programming in C# Jump Start course).
- A certificate of completion of a set of online courses like Agile Development Specialization or similar.
- A certificate of completion of a course like Product Management with Lean, Agile and System Design Thinking (edX) or other Lean Product Development-related course.
- Any free certificates of completion of free courses related to Computer Science from the Saylor Academy
If you would like to join Tunnll’s team you are able to demonstrate (all the requirements below can be satisfied by default if you have completed a relevant BSc/MSc degree):
- Your English language proficiency. Tunnll is a small, but an international company. In order to communicate effectively with team members who can be located in different
countries, we need a shared communication channel. The same is true for our communications with partners and customers in various locations. The English requirement
for this position is English 6 / English Course B / IELTS Academic 6.5 or higher / TOEFL iBT total score of 575. All applicants who wish to apply for a position at Tunnll
must document that they have met the English requirements for the position. Even applicants with English as their first language must document that they meet the
requirements for the position they have applied for.
- Your deep understanding of how remote and distributed teams are organized and how they are different from co-located teams. We highly recommend books on the topic: * The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work by Zapier, No Excuses: A Definitive Guide to Building a Remote Team by by HubStaff, DRiVE by RemoteWorkHub, Remote by
Basecamp and The Art of Staying Productive even Across Distance by Wrike.
- Your business communication proficiency in a remote and distributed working environment. This can be demonstrated with your university degree or with a free digital
certificate of completion of a free online course like BUS210: Corporate Communication from the Saylor Academy. Also, you could use instead a certificate of completion
of any related online course like Communication in Virtual and Mobile Work or Communication in the 21st Century Workplace.
We are a team with a flat organizational structure with each team member doing tasks he or she really enjoys doing. Please, check out the Open positions page to know more about how our team works.
Would like to know even more? You can read about what we do and how we do it by reading our Twitter, Facebook or the News and Blog pages or by simply searching the Web for Tunnll. There is a quite a decent amount of news and mentions of Tunnll from various newspapers, media outlets, and other sites.