Software Engineer - Consul (Systems)
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
In your cover letter, please describe what draws you to this role based on the description or our organization. Specifics of your past experience that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work on next-generation distributed systems for infrastructure management
- Develop novel algorithms within the context of our open source tools
- Build and architect systems for managing extremely large-scale global fleets of resources
- Interface directly with internal teams, users and HashiCorp customers, as well as the large Consul community
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Program mostly in Golang, learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You’re familiar with service-oriented architectures, and ideally have seen them in operation at a global scale
- You’re comfortable with low-level programming
- You have prior experience working in high performance or distributed systems; while we strive to hire at a variety of experience levels, this particular opening is not well-
suited for recent graduates
- You’re able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems
About the Company
HashiCorp builds DevOps tools for modern applications. We build open source tools, and enterprise products on top of them. The HashiCorp suite provides consistent workflows to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp values top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »