Sr. Demand Generation Manager
The Senior Demand Generation Manager is fanatical about finding and engaging our target audiences, generating qualified sales leads, and ultimately producing revenue opportunities for the TaxJar sales team to close.
As an Sr. Demand Generation Manager at TaxJar you will
- Develop and communicate a strategic plan for growing TaxJar Plus. Own the research, development, implementation, and success of multi-channel lead generation
programs in order to meet lead, prospect, and ultimately, revenue goals.
- Define the right tactics for reaching target markets, build a sales pipeline of qualified prospects, develop KPI’s, and measure results of activities on a regular and ongoing
- Be responsible for creating and implementing marketing plans that drive both inbound and outbound demand generation, messaging, and define our market/vertical
- Identify trends to nurture prospects and inform content development from data.
- Organize and launch a best-in-class event marketing plan that ties closed won TaxJar Plus event activities back to marketing dollars.
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Assist the sales and design teams in developing campaign-specific content necessary to close business
- Must have a proven track record for driving lead generation and building a qualified pipeline for sales.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and live events with customers.
This is a key strategic marketing role and requires a self-starter with strong experience in executing demand generation projects and has a deep understanding of eCommerce business needs. You don't wait for others to tell you what to do—you figure things out on your own. You ask questions. You get clarity. You do what's best for the customer.
- Extensive experience with SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook (FBX), Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM), Amazon Media Group (AMG), Quora Ads, etc
- Well-versed in marketing automation tools and analytics platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Drift, Grow, Drip, VWO, Groove, Google Analytics, HotJar, Hootsuite,
- Ability to understand how tools connect and how to leverage platforms to get our tools to talk to each other (Segment, Zapier)
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Strong design capability a bonus (Canva, or Adobe CS).
This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced demand generation marketer of 5+ years and are open to experimenting in new and creative ways of attracting potential new customers to try TaxJar.
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
About the Company
About TaxJar TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 10,000 businesses. We were founded to help eCommerce merchants and developers spend less time on sales tax and more time growing the businesses they love.
Who we are We’re a distributed team that knows first-hand the sales tax challenges we’re working to resolve. We're lean, but experienced. We've started our own businesses, sold successful companies (a few in the tax and accounting space), been part of IPOs, worked at Fortune 500s and have even resold hundreds of designer shoes on eBay from the garage. We get it. Sales tax isn't fun and that's why we made TaxJar.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »