Sr Lead Marketing Manager
The Marketo Administrator is responsible for driving the tactical and technical direction of projects in the support, development and execution of programs, tools and resources for all business units. This entails administration of campaign automation (Marketo) and a strong knowledge of CRM (SalesForce.com)
The position is accountable for a variety of functions that require strong business acumen, marketing knowledge, understanding/management of internal processes, and a functional/technical knowledge of campaign automation and CRM tool sets, including:
- Implementation of Campaign Automation Tools and Programs Building Demand Funnel logic, campaign construction, lead scoring and specific program logic in Marketo
- Implementation of Marketo Lead Scoring across multiple BU’s
- Implementation of Marketo’s ABM and RTP functionality throughout the company
- Assist with complex Marketo build functions as defined by BU Requirements
- Responsible for building and maintaining reporting functionality within Campaign Automation and CRM toolsets to enable campaign forecasting and tracking metrics for
trend & ROI analysis and continuous improvement of program performance.
- Oversee management of Marketo database
- Vendor Management
- 8+ years proven results delivery track record in Marketing or Database marketing
- 4 year degree in Business or equivalent experience is required
- Functional and Technical experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams and independently; strong organizational and project management abilities, strong analytical and critical thinking and innovative
problem solving skills.
- Requires strong work ethic, ability to work independently and strategically on complex, long-term projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to help with communication, team support and team effectiveness
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Marketo Administrator Certificate
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
- Experience in analyzing data to develop channel specific marketing plans
- Knowledge of telecom industry
- MBA preferred
- Bachelors or Equivalent
- Masters or Equivalent
- Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Work From Home-Work At Home
About the Company
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »