The Systems Administrator is responsible for investigating, and implementing best-in-industry, innovative technologies that will expand Inovalon’s infrastructure through robust, scalable, adrenaline-fueled solutions.
- Develop and execute designs for systems backed by excellence, confidence, and thorough engineering analysis;
- Use and build tools to deploy and manage Inovalon’s rapidly expanding infrastructure;
- Develop, gather, and leverage metrics to manage the server fleet and complex computing systems to drive automation, improvement, and performance;
- Leverage tools and technologies to optimize systems for high performance by ensuring optimization of clock cycle, IOP, and bit; and
- Provide intelligent and innovative solutions for various system issues.
Inovalon: Empowering Data-Driven Healthcare
Inovalon is a leading technology company providing an integrated cloud-based platform that enables healthcare organizations to implement large-scale highly sophisticated data-driven initiatives.
At the core of healthcare today is the need to aggregate and analyze large amounts of disparate data, garner meaningful insight from the results, and use these insights to drive material change to outcomes and economics.
The industry-leading capabilities of the Inovalon ONE® Platform empower our clients and partners to succeed by leveraging extensive industry connectivity, massive primary-source real-world datasets, sophisticated analytics, and powerful cloud-based technologies to improve the outcomes and economics of healthcare. From payers and providers to life sciences organizations and pharmacy solution providers, virtually anyone who participates in the healthcare ecosystem can benefit from our powerful Platform capabilities.
- For health plans, our Platform provides analytics and insights to improve operational transparency, clinical quality metrics, risk-score accuracy, patient engagement,
outcomes and economic performance.
- For providers, our Platform delivers real-time data and analytics that simplifies the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare, and enables actionable insights
to drive improved quality of care and informed decision making at the point of care.
- For life sciences companies, our Platform empowers health economics and outcomes research, the identification of optimal treatment protocols, ideal commercialization
strategies, and outcomes-based contracting.
- For pharmacy organizations, our Platform delivers efficiencies and differentiation throughout the enterprise from referral to delivery to ongoing care, speeding time to
treatment, reducing costs of operations, improving patient care and economics.