As a Technical Sourcer you are responsible for supporting the recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- Creative and innovative sourcing on highly technical and emerging technology related positions.
- Consultative approach to recruiters and candidates
- Candidate, client & Recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of technical engineering and emerging technology job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
- CRM data tracking
- Social media marketing and embracing new technology
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of technical and engineering Sourcing experience
Additional qualifications include:
- Proven experience in creative and innovative sourcing strategies
- Proven skills sourcing passive emerging technology professionals
- Proven understanding of sourcing methodologies and how to execute them to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Expert process/system knowledge
- Strong CRM people systems tracking experience
About the Company
Today's artificial intelligence and automation tools can empower any employer to engage talent, but technology alone can’t create value. People can. With our Human Forward approach, Randstad Sourceright is pioneering the way forward.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »