We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter with a proven track record in attracting Product and Tech professionals. This individual will have a strong background sourcing and creating talent pipelines to attract talent. The successful candidate should have a passion for recruiting and have outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Improve upon existing practices and develop innovative strategies to attract employees.
- Review resumes for external postings and provide hiring manager a diverse slate of candidates.
- Implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting and on-boarding of new employees.
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements and recruitment priorities.
- Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
- Be the point of contact for candidates during their onsite interviews including initial greeting, employment application paperwork and administering assessment tests.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on interview process and candidate selection.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Utilize ATS and documentation for all candidate communication.
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.