Were looking for a talented, driven, and inventive Project Manager who can create amazing tech experiences across a variety of internal and client-facing applications. Youll work alongside our development team to refine existing solutions, execute upcoming projects, and identify areas of opportunity. Our ideal candidate values autonomy, embraces accountability, and thrives in a positive, fast, and collaborative environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to lead and motivate development teams and interact with all levels Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing
procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties
- Assign and monitor work of developers, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these tie into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
- Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standard
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Understands, tracks and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis
Slingshot is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we’ve been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing companies (#146!!!). We have our HQ in Orem, Utah, with representatives working from their homes across the state. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.