Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions/requirements to final partner or client acceptance.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
Manage development resources focused on developing and validating integration solutions.
- Assist with the development of reports, and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- The Technical Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing Ellucian cloud and on premise projects.
- This person will work closely with customers and other stakeholders to manage the delivery and coordinate execution across Cloud and partner product teams to
implement, validate and deliver functional and technical solutions.
- This position works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the
delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education communitystudents, faculty, and staffachieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.