Paylocity is looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to support the Product and Technology Division.
The Sourcing Specialist is an integral member of the recruiting process at Paylocity. Through actively sourcing active and passive candidates, screening candidates, and developing a candidate pipeline for the Product and Technology Division, the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for developing innovative and aggressive methods to evaluate tech talent, as well as provide analytics and recommendations to Recruiters and Managers on the available talent pool. Therefore, a strong technical background is preferred.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for cultivating and fostering relationships with Recruiters and Managers within the Talent Acquisition Team to deliver upon both immediate short-term needs and long-term strategic projects.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Recruiter, participate in intake sessions with Hiring Managers and/or department administrators to understand the requirements,
functions and from that, develop target profiles
- Gather and track market intelligence in assigned functional areas; act as a tech subject matter expert to use a consultative approach with hiring managers and recruiters
- Build and execute a strategic sourcing plan; design, develop and drive research and sourcing strategies to hunt for top tech talent
- Provide consultation and recommendations based on a solid understanding of talent market conditions for tech, provide competitive intelligence
- Recommend and improve lead generation by using creative means to build pipeline
- Generate targeted, high-caliber, qualified tech prospects
- Source and pipeline nationwide for active and passive tech talent
- Find and engage active and passive candidates through the use of Boolean searches, x-ray searches, job board database searches, LinkedIn, and other alternative
- Screen resumes with a keen eye for necessary skills and qualifications and make recommendations
- Maintain Talent Acquisition Sourcing metrics and analytics; update reports and tools to reflect input and progress
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct prescreening interviews to assess candidates and recommend top candidates to Talent Acquisition Specialist for next steps
- Identify active and passive candidates, create in-mails, direct prospects to company careers page or career fair events and/or directly engage with prospects
- Serve as a Talent Brand Ambassador by developing, maintaining and promoting “Paylocity’s brand/culture” through social media presence on key platforms and through
relationships with user groups, professional networking associations, partner with schools and other various avenues to help develop candidate pipelines and brand
- Special projects and additional tasks as assigned by management
Must enjoy researching online tools and database
Ability to stay focused and on task for extended periods of time
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaborative mindset yet must be ok working autonomously
- Exceptional skills in organizing and managing large amounts of data in spreadsheets
- Thrives and produces under rigid deadlines and quotas
- Self-motivated and sufficient in a fast-paced environment, possessing a “roll up the sleeves” mentality
- Creative, yet structured thinker with the ability to execute to completion
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of results-oriented high performer, innovation, creativity, strong customer service and project management skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- High School/GED diploma required. College degree a plus!
- Strong technical background preferred
Headquartered just outside Chicago, Paylocity has revolutionized the marketplace for payroll and human resources professionals.
In 1997, our founder, Steve Sarowitz, noticed that the payroll and human resources landscape offered only two distinct choices: service or technology. Determined to change this, Sarowitz set out to create a true hybrid—Paylocity.
Paylocity has delivered industry-leading software and unmatched customer service since our inception. Our mission of elevating payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom speaks to just that.
Today, Paylocity continues to develop innovative solutions that simplify the lives of payroll and HR professionals across the country. Through powerful analytics, robust reporting, intuitive usability, and modern functionality—our clients increase efficiency and manage workforces more effectively.