Twilio is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the U.S. Customer Interface team, supporting our customers’ use of our Console platform, and help customers manage their Twilio products, services, and accounts. You will function as the voice of Twilio to our customers and partners, and operate as a subject matter expert for Twilio’s customer interfaces.
- A regular day in the life of a Customer Interface Technical Support Engineer involves helping our customers to use our Console interface and helping them with questions
related to their account configurations, billing issues, and making sure that they are able to understand and get the most out of their Twilio experience.
- You will use your strong diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide feedback.
- You will work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching
- You will leverage your experience with troubleshooting and resolving Quality of Service (QoS) issues.
- We are there when our customers need us, 24/7, and this position would support our Tuesday through Saturday shift (Shifts are subject to change based on evolving team
and customer needs).
- This position will also require supporting our customers on holidays to ensure that our customer’s needs are met. Internally, you will be collaborating with your teammates
and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs, spending time reviewing internal knowledge bases to stay up
on industry shifts and standards, and working with your manager to surface customer pain points to assist in process improvement.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.