The primary focus of the Technical Support Representative is to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting for escalated problem tickets and quick problem resolution. This individual will be part of a technical support team with a strong focus on customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for troubleshooting all incidents reported to the IVCi Support Center including but not limited to the IVCi Managed Video Network, customer networks, and VC/UC Infrastructure.
This is a REMOTE work-from-home position.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of issues that are presented to you.
- Responsible for the accurate logging of all activities related to customer issues. This includes keeping problem tickets accurate with current status.
- You will be required to coordinate complex problems to resolution by utilizing various resources such as vendors; manufacturers; internal technicians and documentation.
- Responsible for the timely closure of all problems assigned to you
- Customer Service
- Provide pleasant and courteous service during all customer call
- Process customer repair requests by coordinating with vendors and manufacturers. (RMA’s)
- Required to maintain documentation that assists the technical support group. This will include maintenance of troubleshooting scripts as well as general documentation.
- Test and approve new versions of firmware for deployment. This includes firmware releases released by manufacturers.
- Maintain an accurate customer asset database
- Customer/ IVCi Training and Support
- Teamwork and cooperation are required
- Must be willing to openly accept new tasks
- Some occasional off-hours work may be required as needed.
- Holiday shifts
- Other duties as required from time to time by the management of IVCi to include (but not be limited to) occasionally back-filling roles due to overbooking, vacation or
backlog on projects with occasional work off hours. This is purely as the situation would dictate.
At IVCi, we provide complete end-to-end solutions for our customers—from assessment, system design and installation to cloud services and support. IVCi ensures the technology is always available so our customers can enjoy the benefits and ROI of collaboration technology.