Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Givelify is growing rapidly and we would like to add an experienced VP to our leadership team to lead our sales and marketing efforts. We would love to talk with you if the challenge of taking a high performing startup to the next level sounds exciting to you.
You will be responsible for growing the adoption of our giving platforms by executing our 2018 strategies, creating future strategies, and implementing sales, marketing and communication initiatives that target both existing and new markets.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies, in alignment with the overall vision and mission of Givelify
- Lead marketing to create tactics and initiatives to meet the overarching goals for new lead generation, customer retention and engagement, customer journey, and new
- Drive successful execution of the sales approach through effective leadership and management, and identify new opportunities to streamline their approach
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets and forecasts
- Plan and oversee demand generation activities including SEO, SEM, website optimization, social media, print collateral, and conference attendance
- Partner with executive team to develop and recommend brand positioning and sales strategies to achieve corporate goals
- Partner with VP of Denominational Relations to ensure successful execution of conferences and other field activities
- Constantly monitor data from marketing activities, adjusting strategies and plans based on outcomes
- Prepare quarterly reports of marketing and sales activities to ensure alignment with goals and forecasts
- Lead, inspire, and motivate sales and marketing teams towards achieving personal and corporate objectives
Our Evolving Sales & Marketing Tech Stack
- CRM and Automation: Salesforce, Pardot, Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite
- Collaboration: Asana, Monday (formerly daPulse), Slack, Trello
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Moz, Appsflyer, Clevertap
You Need to Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or similar degree
- 7+ years of leadership in sales and marketing senior management role in companies with over $20 Million in revenue
- Experience building and growing sales teams and effective sales processes
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams by inspiring and motivating
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce
- Experience working in a formalized agile setting
Our Ideal Candidate Will Also Bring
- Experience driving mobile app downloads and usage
- Experience working with key-influencers in faith-based or non-profit sector
- Uncanny obsession for results
- Fearless, can-do attitude and not afraid to experiment outside the box
- Experience growing a tech company from eight to nine-digit revenue
About the Company
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they are most committed to supporting.
Beyond apps and interfaces, Givelify is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »