Virtual Administrative Assistant
The Virtual Administrative Assistant role at Modern Tribe is a champion for the Ops team as well as our culture and our candidate experience. This role helps to drive Ops/HR and recruiting projects forward. If you thrive on being helpful and supporting a growing team by resolving and investigating team member inquiries, assisting in coordinating company-wide activities, keeping documents organized, and driving day-to-day tasks forward this gig might be for you.
- Assist in the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of the Ops and HR teams
- Handle unplanned tasks as they come in
- Support team members by resolving or investigating Ops information inquiries and research
- Assist recruiting with posting gigs and reviewing applications for top priority open roles
- Execute the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Identify areas of efficiency within the Ops team
- Extremely outgoing and friendly attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- A methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Fluent English speaker
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience within an Agency environment or in-house ops team
- Knowledge of remote office procedures and workflows
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information including basic computer security practices
- Experience organizing and sorting large and complicated folder structures. Be prepared to tell us a story about how you took a mess and made a system out of it.
- Experience working in a small team and wearing a variety of hats to solve problems as needed
- Proficient with Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs etc, Google Hangouts etc.
- Solid spreadsheeting and document tools experience, ideally using Google.
Additional Experience (Bonus Points)
- Previous recruiting experience
- Previous HR department experience
- Work from anywhere in the US or Canada; if you are in Central or South America, let’s talk. This will be a 100% remote position. If your working hours are in a timezone
outside of the US range, but you work 4+ hours of overlap each day our team might be able to consider your application.
About the Company
Modern Tribe, Inc. is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and freelancers around North & South America (and a smattering across the globe).
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »