The Virtual Assistant is a vital member of a coastal team which includes other Virtual Assistants (VAs), Account Managers (AMs) and an Account Supervisor (AS). The VA will get additional client support from their Account Supervisor, who will assist with plan changes or questions, and provide feedback on quality and delegation issues.
The VA will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client(s), and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VA is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VA will maintain detailed client profiles and keep these up to date. The Virtual Assistant must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and their Account Supervisor. VAs are expected as part of their contract to take an agreed upon number of client hours and be available for clients during defined East Coast (EST) or West Coast (PST) service hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The VA will assist the client with:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- Scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential
conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established timeframe, based on best
practices learned in Zirtual training and team preferences.
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting- and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: transcription, standard business correspondence, and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by
the client and in line with Zirtual policies and practices.
- Telephone calls - on behalf of the client as required.
- Attend Meetings (virtually) - as requested by the client. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- The VA must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established Service Level Agreement (SLA).
ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client.
- Ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
- The VA should be open to feedback from their Account Supervisor on KPIs, task quality and time management
- The VA will reach out to their Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness.
- The VA will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in official Zirtual time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.