TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world’s greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
The VP & Chief Marketing Officer will drive all marketing activities for the company, including strategy, branding, direct marketing, events, online marketing, sales enablement, marketing communications, and creative services. The CMO will work very closely with the TTEC senior executive team to define strategy, develop and execute worldwide marketing programs, and ensure profitable growth and expansion of the business.
What the role entails:
- As the key executive responsible for defining, executing and communicating the company’s ‘identity’, this individual will help guide the continued transformation of TTEC
brand and positioning in the marketplace.
- Partnering with the business unit leaders to understand their requirements related to solutions offerings, business development plans and marketing programs. The CMO
will rationalize business unit needs with the overall corporation’s goals, and align the product/offering resources to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Develop and lead a world-class marketing communications business service with technology as part of the solution; this includes marketing strategy, demand generation,
proposal writing, storytelling, event and innovation lab visit curation.
- Analyzing market trends, and developing broad product and service offerings that extend TTEC’s client relationships, growth opportunities and market share. Inherent in
these activities are market research, competitive intelligence, and thought leadership.
- Acting as the marketing evangelist for TTEC both internally and externally to increase brand awareness, including the engagement of and marketing to industry analysts.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance in differentiating the comprehensive customer experience solutions TTEC offers, including social media and mobility based
- Working cross-functionally with the senior leadership team to improve TTEC’s ability to win new relationships, extend current relationships and grow the business.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.