Equisolve is seeking a creative, smart, and experienced design professional to help support our team. As a freelance Web Designer, your primary responsibility is to execute design solutions under the visual direction and guidance of our Creative & Art Directors.
About the Role
- The primary responsibility for this position is to support the Design Team by jumping in and working on client-based web projects.
- This would include designing pages and production assets following a set art direction or starting from a blank canvas, depending on what is needed for the project
- Every project will include a brief, any applicable assets or imagery, and a project lead a Creative or Art Director assigned to the project that will be there for guidance,
questions, and management.
- Actual design files will need to follow our standardized process set up between our Design and Development teams (i.e. how layered groups are ordered, how exported
assets are named, etc)
- The position calls for a fluid communication including taking the initiative for clarification, if needed, to be able to execute on any revisions/feedback. If you have any ideas
on our process, we are always looking to improve and make everyone’s lives easier
- This position is a remote independent role – we are not hovering Art Directors. As such, time and deadline management are critical.
- Please note: This is role is a Freelance/Hourly-Rate position, not a full-time position
Equisolve is an award-winning digital agency providing website development and ongoing website management services to public companies. Our services and platform combine both corporate website and investor website into one unified digital presence including the website, IR website and shareholder communication. No longer is it required to have separate vendors for both the investor and corporate website.
What distinguishes us from other digital agencies is our vast experience with public companies and the sectors in which they operate. This experience can not be understated as it requires less of your time and equates to better websites, in a shorter time, with greater value.