Website Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you’ll lead our North American clients to create high performing practice websites. You’ll also manage a portfolio of existing client websites by making website edits, answering client questions and providing guidance on maximizing clients’ online marketing efforts.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Account Management for new and live clients. This includes client liaison, website updates, troubleshooting issues and advising on new digital marketing methods to
maximize site performance.
- Working with new clients to build their practice website. The process starts with a doctor interview where you’ll harvest information for our writing team to craft engaging
website content. Then you’ll liaise with our development, design and SEO teams to build the site.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Direct client service experience (via phone and email) and a passion for providing exceptional service
- Proven experience with website content management
- Basic html skills
- Basic digital marketing skills (including SEO and social media)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
The heart and soul of the role is to be technically adept, super-organized and manage client expectations.
About the Company
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community by developing interactive websites that generate new patients and educate current patients.
Today, thousands of doctors worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »